If you have a Whiplash customer you're building for:
- Connect with your customer's Onboarding Specialist or Customer Success Manager to gain access to the API credentials.
- Access our API documentation here.
If you don't have a Whiplash customer you're building for:
- We cannot give access to our API to third-party vendors who do not act on behalf of a customer.
- If you are prospecting with a Whiplash customer or curious to learn more about how we build partnerships with third-party integrators, please fill out our Integration Partner intake form. Our Partnerships team will connect with you to discuss our mutual prospects and use-cases for an integration.
I've built an integration for a customer and I'd like to share the integration with other customers. How can I get started as an official integration partner with Ryder E-commerce by Whiplash?
If you have an existing integration you've built for a customer, we'd ask that you fill out our Integration Partner intake form and connect with our Partnerships team to start onboarding as an official Ryder E-commerce by Whiplash partner.
A few things you'll need in order to work towards an official integration partner status with us:
- An overview of the integration: what it is, what it does for customers, and a flowchart of the way information is pushed and pulled between our systems. We need business documentation and technical documentation to review. This would also include documentation robust enough for different users (ie. our internal technical support teams, our customers, etc.).
- Escalated technical support contacts in the event our Operations or Technical teams need to reach out to troubleshoot.
I don't currently have a customer, but I'd like to leverage your API, is there any way I can still access your APIs?
We limit access to our APIs to direct customers only. If you are prospecting with a Whiplash customer or curious to learn more about how we build partnerships with third-party integrators, please fill out our Integration Partner intake form.
How can I access your APIs?