This article will provide you with information related to out of app invoices. Depending on the type of services rendered, the invoice submission date will vary.
The following is a brief description of the invoices you will receive and when to expect them:
- At the beginning of the Month- Fixed fees per contract, which might include:
- Storage fees belonging to the month ahead (If Sq. Ft. space is committed)
- Management fees
- Weekly Invoices- Parcel/Carrier fees which might include:
- Shipping cost fees from the previous week (Monday thru Sunday)
- Accessorial fees (from any period) invoiced to Ryder
- Customs fees (from any period) invoiced to Ryder related to international clearance
- At the end of the Month- Warehousing/Fulfillment fees which will include:
- Value-Added Services
- Storage fees calculated at the end of month (if cu. ft. space is committed)
- Packaging materials (cost plus %)
- Labor fees related to Regular and/or Overtime hours incurred
When are out of app invoices sent out?
What kind of out of app invoices are there?