Skip to main content
- Item Update imports now accept a wider array of properties as columns. Read more here.
- "Whiplash Cheapest N Days in Transit" shipping methods are now selectable on individual Orders.
- order_type can now be set during manual Order Import. Read more here.
- Single-package orders now use Easypost Shipments, as opposed to Orders.
- A new Item exporter, Allocations, is now available.
- When Rules which set Shipping Method are skipped, they now create an entry in the Order History.
- Voided and re-shipped Orders now update Shopify, even after the 15-minute window.
- User Alerts no longer have a character limit.
- Our API docs are now improved.