GS1 labels are required for shipping goods to most retailers. Whiplash supports multiple GS1 templates, and therefore multiple retailers.
Whiplash does not have in-house GS1 expertise. If you're stuck, reach out to our Support team—we can recommend a third party.
Set the GS1 Label on Orders
- Add your GS1 Company Prefix to the field in General Preferences.
- Create a GS1 label template on the Customer Account.
- Use a Bulk Action or Rule to "Set GS1 template" at the Order level to apply the appropriate Templates to your orders.
- Use the API or CSV upload to create orders with wholesale metadata. GS1 labels rely on properties we don't store by default in Whiplash.
- A GS1 label will be applied to each outbound carton.