"Location Adjustments" are changes to inventory triggered by directly editing quantities on the shelf. This is found by clicking the quantity for a Location on an Item. Only Facility Staff and Managers have access to this workflow.
Location Adjustments are only intended for changing the shelf count—not as a substitute for Location Audits. For this reason, the total quantity cannot be directly edited, and is not displayed while the quantity is edited.
Location Adjustments are blocked if one of these is true for the Item and Location being adjusted:
- An Order has been Batched against it
- An Audit is in progress for it
- Click the quantity on the Location you're editing.
- Select whether you're Decreasing or Increasing the quantity.
- Enter the quantity you're Decreasing or Increasing the location by.
- Select a reason for the Adjustment from the list provided.
|Destroy||I've been asked to destroy this item.|
|Receiving Correction||I made a mistake in receiving and cannot reopen the Ship Notice.|
|Concealed Difference||I found an extra item hidden on the shelf or a sealed case with a shortage.|
|Item Conversion||I'm converting this Item to another Item and relabeling it.|
|Donation||This is being sent somewhere as a donation.|
|Repair||This is being repaired on-site or elsewhere.|
|Sample||This is being sent somewhere as a sample.|
|Transfer||This is leaving the facility or coming from another facility.|
|Adjustment mistake||I'm correcting a recent adjustment.|