Our Shopify app creates real-time, 2-way sync of product and order details. That means that once you install our Shopify app, you'll choose what products you'd like us to fulfill. When orders come through your Shopify store, we ship them automatically. Once orders have shipped, Whiplash updates your Shopify store with tracking information, closes the order, and updates inventory. It's that easy.
Notes on Syncing
- Whiplash syncs for the first time as each Item is Received for the first time.
- Whiplash syncs to one Location, which is owned by our App in Shopify.
- We only send a new quantity to Shopify when the quantity changes.
- Archiving an order in Shopify before it's been shipped Cancels the order in Whiplash.
- If you're sending products to Whiplash that will not be sold in your Shopify store, you can Create Items directly in Whiplash.
Shopify → Whiplash
|Full Item Import||Webhook||Immediate|
|Account Update (Store Name Only)||Webhook||Immediate|
Whiplash → Shopify
|Order Status Updates||Shipment||Immediate|
|Inventory Level Update||Inventory Level Change||Immediate|