Skip to main content
Features and Enhancements
- Shipment Error Messages are now available in the Admin-facing Order Troubleshoot menu.
- Work on Projects can no longer be started when when an associated Order is in Pre-Order status.
- The Allocations Report not includes more contextual information
(Items search → Download CSV → Allocations)
LocationAdjustment column appears on the Allocation exporter when ‘Detailed List’ is OFF.
reason_code column appears on the Allocation exporter when ‘Detailed List’ is ON.
- API only: Ship Notice Items can now be separated into a new Ship Notice via
- Various improvements to app stability and user interface.
- After an item is updated in Whiplash, the ‘Review and Update’ button link now properly directs the User to an Order search of Orders containing the Item.
- Inactive Shipping Methods no longer show as available options in the Customer Preferences → Shipping Method options.
- Issues Reported from an Order are now routed to the correct landing page after submitting the Order Issue.
- Replacing an Order now routes to the correct landing page after submission.