Features and Enhancements
- Insufficient Inventory Orders are now automatically set to Processing when inventory becomes available.
- The Shopify integration Diagnostics and Edit views are now configured to provide the same information in a more usable and readable format. Read more here.
- Manage → Transfers has been deprecated. Inventory transfers are now created by Admins with a simpler process.
- It is now possible to filter Projects Search by Project Type.
- The "Create an Order" bulk action is now available from Locations Search, to create a new Order from the search results. Read more here.
- It is no longer possible to create Notifications without setting an active customer account.
- All messages updates and notifications will now come from Whiplash's new email domain whiplash.com.
- Order creation is now blocked when emojis appear in metadata.
- `shop_shipping_method_text` value no longer overrides `shipping_method_ids` during order creation via API.