Features and Enhancements
- New Rules for Shipping Notice Management. Customers can add new items into a shipping notice only until it is in "Arrived" status. Facility assistants and partners can add additional inventory into the shipping notice until it is marked as completed.
- Location Transfer (Stock Transfer). Location code validation is not case-sensitive anymore. It's possible to utilize shelf-labels codes with lower and upper cases, and the system will accept them as correct.
- A problem with incorrect automatic routing (shipping method choosing) of orders containing perfume is solved.
- Option "Quote Order" is available for users with the "Partner" role in the order creation interface.
- Inventory Adjustments report does not include uncommitted audits anymore.
- Security. The issue with access to templates is solved.
- Other bug fixes and minor enhancements; these changes will help us fulfill your brand and deliver your brand experience to consumers.