Features and Enhancements
- Manifest and Carrier Accounts Management. Now it is possible to manage how many packages could be added into a single manifest. That configuration is set up per carrier and available for accounts where EasyPost is used as a provider. The default value is 800, but it is possible to increase the manifest package limit to 10,000 for domestic and 4,000 for international.
- Ability to bulk update existing orders containing alcohol items.
- Merge Locations. Solves a problem when the system considers that the source bin is empty and prevents merging items from one bin into another.
- Shipping. Fixes an issue that causes customs value discrepancies of an order with a total value greater than 5,000
- Order Management. It is no longer possible to void labels for orders shipped more than 30 days ago.
- Street Date. Solves a problem where the system doesn't recognize a street date event initiator and blocks an order from shipping.
- Other bug fixes and minor enhancements; these changes will help us fulfill your brand and deliver your brand experience to consumers.