Features and Enhancements
- Two new bulk actions for inventory management are available:
- The "Pause Sync Inventory Notifications" action allows users to pause inventory synchronization between the Whiplash system and customers' e-commerce platform or an order/inventory management system.
- The "Resume Sync Inventory Notifications" action allows users to resume inventory synchronization between the Whiplash system and customers' e-commerce platform or an order/inventory management system.
- Troubleshoot provides deeper visibility into shipments and provider rates.
- Inventory Management. Now it's impossible to archive items if they are in currently active orders.
Shopify Integration. The Whiplash system updates items' fulfillment states correctly, so consumers will no longer receive incorrect information in the emails about the status of their orders.
Location Audit Export. Fixed the problem that led to generating a report without data if the data set includes locations in the "Uncommitted" state.
Warehouse Performance. Now operators, who pack robot-picked orders, will be redirected to a proper screen for shipping another order ("Scan a bin to find order"). Packers will no longer need to open the appropriate screen manually, which will increase packing speed.
Security. Fixed an issue with incorrect authorization for document access.
The receiving process. Solved an issue that does not allow splitting Ship Notice with estimated time arrival in the past for lot-controlled items.
- Other bug fixes and minor enhancements; these changes will help us fulfill your brand and deliver your brand experience to consumers.