The following Notifications are automatically applied to the Primary User of the Whiplash Customer Account:
- Whiplash-related Billing Events (invoices created, card declined).
- If an email address is present under Customer Preferences, this would override who gets the Billing emails.
- Any Notification set up under the Customer’s Notifications where a User isn’t present.
- First Shipnotice Marked as Arrived, First Shipnotice Completed
- Order Incidents Reported by the Facility.
- Order Created in Whiplash, but Whiplash cannot find the Item.
What are the default notifications sent to the Primary User of a Whiplash Customer Account?