The new version of Ship Notices brings a host of optimizations that improve usability and allow faster load times without sacrificing the familiar functionality you rely on.
View this video to better understand the changes:
- Benefits of the new Ship Notices
- Overview of layout enhancements
Benefits of the new Ship Notices
- Refreshed User Interface (UI) and enhanced User Experience (UX) with improved responsiveness.
- Improved handling of large ship notices exceeding a few hundred line items.
- Added visibility to ship notice item images to improve line item recognition.
- Simplified process to manually add items to ship notices by adding clarity to headings, adding pagination for speed and usability, and improving feedback loops.
- Descriptive, actionable error messaging to help guide users throughout their ship notice journey.
Overview of layout enhancements
Ship notice information is now presented in a streamlined left-to-right layout, making it easier for you to navigate. The layout consists of three main sections: Summary, Details, and Actions.
For more information on the format changes between the new Ship Notices version and previous version, see Ship Notices - What Went Where?